Homer, man of few *stupid* words

Monday, February 12, 2007

Shut up, brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip!
The sun? That's the hottest place on Earth.
There's a New Mexico?
Computer! Kill Flanders!
I hope I didn't brain my damage.
I want to be alone with my thought.
Operator! Give me the number for 911!
Television -- teacher, mother, secret lover!
Lord help me, I'm just not that bright.
I'm no supervising technician, I'm a technical supervisor.
What do we need a psychiatrist for? We know our kid is nuts.
I don't have to be careful. I got a gun.
D'oh! The bee bit my bottom. Now my bottom's big.
I bet Einstein turned himself into all sorts of colors before he invented the light bulb.
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English.

Posted by Simpsons A Day at 2:16 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment